Proposals for long (4 hour) tutorials on research topics including AI, block chain, SGX, TrustZone, and other emerging research topics of interest to the community should be submitted to the tutorial chair.
Tutorial proposals must clearly identify the intended audience and any prerequisite knowledge for attendees. Proposals must be no more than two pages in the ACM SIG Proceedings format (PDF), excluding references and appendix, and must include enough material to provide a sense of the scope and depth of coverage, as well as a brief biography of the speaker(s).
Tutorial proposals should include:
– A 500 word abstract along with title
– Up to two page description (excluding references and appendix)
– A 500 word speaker biography
Please submit tutorial proposals by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutorial Submission Due: Mar 3, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: Mar 17, 2018